- these calipers are stiffer than the BSL calipers I had previously, and much stiffer than stock
13"x1.25" slotted two-piece directionally vaned rotors
- These rotors barely even heat up on track
SS brake lines
Benefits of the TCE brake kit:
- Bigger Rotors means greater heat dissipation, and thus better fade resistance.
- Since the caliper is set out farther on the rotor, brake torque is higher
- 4 Piston Wilwood calipers are stiffer than stock calipers, thus providing greater clamping force.
- FSL caliper Smaller piston bore retains optimal brake bias so as not
Old uninstalled hardware:
13"x0.81" slotted two piece directionally vaned rotors (weighs only 2 pounds more than stock)
This page was last updated on: January 17, 2006